Lala’s World Blog http://lalasworldblog.wordpress.com/
Nominiated me for the Libster Award. I am honored because I admire Lala’ World blog, it’s awesome.
The award is for new bloggers with less than 200 followers. As part of this I list 11 things about myself and answer 11 questions the person that nominated me asked. As well as nominate up to 11 bloggers myself.
I’ll just answer the questions lala’s World blog did:
1.What is your favorite book?
This is real tough for me I really loved Through the Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King but also have a great love for The Color Purple by Alice Walker.
2.If you could do anything you wanted, without regard to money or time, then what would you do?
Since money would be no problem, I could spend the time I would have working helping others.
3.Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?
Strawberry on the bottom, vanilla in the middle, and chocolate on top. Then the whipped cream and the cherry. ;-D
4.Do you have any pets?
No, I have a hard enough time affording feeding my kids, not to mention the messes.
5.What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
Accidentally set a bush on fire while playing with matches as a kid.
6.What is something no one else, or very few people, know about you?
I have the song, You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift on my mp3 player.
7.What is the name of your best friend and how long have you been friends?
I won’t mention her name but we have been friends since 1990.
9.What was your least favorite subject in school?
10.Who is your celebrity crush?
11.What is your favorite food?
Some things about me:
1.If I’m watching TV or movies, I prefer comedies. Drama and action are ok but life is serious enough as it is. I like to laugh.
2.I don’t have time to read as much as I’d like to. My list of to read books has been neglected lately. I do add to it occasionally.
3. I can have a great day in my house alone the whole day. As I have a husband and 6 kids, quiet is a rare treat for me.
4. My favorite shows I will make sure to watch, even if online are: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
5.My favorite fast food is Pizza Fries from a place called Egee’s in Arizona where I grew up.
6. Three things I have wanted to learn and have not yet are: Playing piano, Playing guitar and sewing.
7.I was born in the summertime and really do not like being cold. Summer is my favorite time of year.
8. I did not learn how to swim until I was 13 years old. I was afraid of drowning from age 5 when I almost drowned in a swimming pool.
9.I wish I had better fashion sense. All my friends and family tell me I dress quite plainly. I’m getting better.
10. I have been with my husband for 19 years. It still a pleasant suprise that we have been able to work through so many trials and stay together so long. I hope we can do this for life. I love him so much.
11.Chocolate is my kryptonite.
The Female Voter
Questions for Women